Divorce can be one of the most difficult times in a person’s life. This holds true for both parents and children alike. That’s why it is our mission to provide straightforward and impartial legal services that will simplify this often painful process for those involved. Trust our experienced and compassionate team of lawyers to see you through to the other side of this challenging chapter.
St. Albert’s Family Law and Divorce Lawyers
At Symmetry Family Law we strive to provide you with practical and timely legal services in the area of family law and divorce.
- Options tailored to fit your family’s unique circumstances
- Lawyers who practice exclusively family law
- Modern technology to streamline your experience and maximize efficiencies
- Caring professionals and staff who help you resolve your legal issues and move forward with your life
Lesley KroekerFamily Lawyer
Lesley has over 13 years of experience working as a family lawyer. She received her law degree (with distinction) from the University of Alberta in 2006. She was called to the Alberta Bar in 2007 and has focused her practice solely on family law, gaining experience as a successful litigator and later developing a practice in mediation, Collaborative Family Law and the arbitration of parenting issues.
In 2019, Lesley made the decision to leave the partnership of a reputable downtown Edmonton full-service law firm to start Symmetry Family Law in her hometown of St. Albert, enabling her to serve clients in the community that she calls home.
Lesley takes a practical, client-focused approach to the practice of family law, seeking the most efficient and effective path to resolution for her clients. Lesley is approachable and enjoys working closely with her clients to meet their needs.
Lesley grew up dancing at a local St. Albert studio and taught dance to many young students during high school and University. In addition to dance, she enjoys yoga, waterskiing, downhill skiing and spending time with her family.
- Board member - Association of Collaborative Family Professionals (Edmonton)
- Member - Canadian Bar Association Family Law Subsection
- Member – Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Member – Alberta Family Mediation Society
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing with distinction (University of Alberta) – 2003
- Bachelor of Laws with distinction (University of Alberta) – 2006
Lynn graduated from Legal Assistant Program at MacEwan University in 2002. Lynn has prior experience working in litigation and commercial lending but found her niche when she began working in the family law practice area in 2011, when she first began working alongside Lesley. Lynn is very knowledgeable, approachable and organized.
Outside of the office, Lynn likes to spend time outdoors, camping and fishing. She enjoys spending time with her two daughters, her family and her friends.
Raveena’s past work experience includes working for the Niagara Regional Police Headquarters where she assisted on special projects for various departments.
During her spare time, Raveena enjoys watching crime documentaries, hiking, cooking and spending time with her family and dog
Raveena is expecting to be called to the Alberta Bar in the fall of 2021.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Bachelor of Laws with Honors (University of Leicester, UK)- 2019
- Honors Bachelor of Arts in Political Science & Ethics, Society & Law (University of Toronto)- 2016
Kari DeChamplain-PipellaLegal Assistant, Marketing & Administration
While she prides herself on a strong work ethic, she believes that a little kindness and compassion makes a huge difference in this world. Kari loves the variety of life. She currently teaches preschool, instructs yoga, and helps her husband with realtor related duties.
She volunteers often and is very involved in the school lives of both her sons.
With a background in dance, gymnastics and yoga, Kari loves to be active in the vibrant community of St.Albert where she grew up and is humbly surrounded by her many friends and family.