Divorce can be one of the most difficult times in a person’s life. This holds true for both parents and children alike. That’s why it is our mission to provide straightforward and impartial legal services that will simplify this often painful process for those involved. Trust our experienced and compassionate team of lawyers to see you through to the other side of this challenging chapter.
St. Albert’s Family Law and Divorce Lawyers
At Symmetry Family Law we strive to provide you with practical and timely legal services in the area of family law and divorce.
- Options tailored to fit your family’s unique circumstances
- Lawyers who practice exclusively family law
- Modern technology to streamline your experience and maximize efficiencies
- Caring professionals and staff who help you resolve your legal issues and move forward with your life
Lesley KroekerFamily Lawyer
Lesley has over 13 years of experience working as a family lawyer. She received her law degree (with distinction) from the University of Alberta in 2006. She was called to the Alberta Bar in 2007 and has focused her practice solely on family law, gaining experience as a successful litigator and later developing a practice in mediation, Collaborative Family Law and the arbitration of parenting issues.
In 2019, Lesley made the decision to leave the partnership of a reputable downtown Edmonton full-service law firm to start Symmetry Family Law in her hometown of St. Albert, enabling her to serve clients in the community that she calls home.
Lesley takes a practical, client-focused approach to the practice of family law, seeking the most efficient and effective path to resolution for her clients. Lesley is approachable and enjoys working closely with her clients to meet their needs.
Lesley grew up dancing at a local St. Albert studio and taught dance to many young students during high school and University. In addition to dance, she enjoys yoga, waterskiing, downhill skiing and spending time with her family.
- Board member - Association of Collaborative Family Professionals (Edmonton)
- Member - Canadian Bar Association Family Law Subsection
- Member – Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Member – Alberta Family Mediation Society
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing with distinction (University of Alberta) – 2003
- Bachelor of Laws with distinction (University of Alberta) – 2006